RULES OF PROCEDURE OF HOTEL UIRAMUTAM
For your own comfort and safety, as well as the other guests, we kindly ask you to read carefully and observe our Internal Regulations.
RULES OF PROCESS – Hotel Uiramutam
The lodging in the Hotel is governed by the conditions described below and published on the internet, through our website: www.uiramutam.com.br and is also available by e-mail: email@example.com and at the reception.
CHECK-IN: 13:00 / CHECK-OUT: 12:00 – Both times, regardless of the arrival time of the guest to the hotel.
Departure after 12 noon, only upon authorization of the Reservation or Reception sector. If this does not happen, you will be charged another daily rate.
RESTAURANT (THIRD PARTY):
• Breakfast is served from 06:30 to 10:00 Monday to Saturday. Sunday and holidays 07:00 to 10:00 – Included in the daily rate.
The hotel has no obligation to serve breakfast or after the above hours, regardless of the time of arrival or departure of the guest.
• Lunch will be served from 11:30 to 15:00 (Tuesday to Sunday)
• Dinner will be served from 18:30 to 22:00 (Tuesday to Saturday)
2) According to Normative Instrumentation of the Ministry of Tourism (EMBRATUR), it is mandatory at the time of Entry / Check-in that the FRH (Guest Registration Card) is filled out and the presentation of a valid original document with a photo. In the case of adolescents (12 to 17 years of age) a valid original document must be presented.
3) For our contribution to the environment, generating water and energy savings, we inform you that bed linen will be changed every 1 day and bath linen every 1 day. In special cases the possibility of changing bed linen or bathing in a shorter period of time may be analyzed. Please contact reception by extension 9.
4) ARE THE DUTIES OF THE GUESTS
A) Maintain conduct consistent with the socio-familial environment of the Hotel;
B) To respect the hours and norms of operation of the offered services;
C) To inform the managers of any irregularities occurring in the Hotel’s premises, in order to take appropriate measures;
D) To indemnify any damages or damages caused to the hotel;
E) Respect and obey in full the provisions here regulated;
F) If it has not been previously agreed with the Reservation department or the hotel management, the apartment must be vacated by 12:00 Hours. Failure to meet the check-out time may lead to the taking of appropriate measures to vacate the apartment. In case the guest does not vacate the apartment until the check-out time and / or is not present in the hotel, he / she has the right to move the belongings of the guest to the reception or another apartment with the supervision of the manager or responsible person. If you choose to extend the stay, the guest must request the reception, at least 24 hours in advance. If there is availability, it can be taken care of.
G) Use Hotel goods with care to avoid data such as staining or ripping bed and bath linens, damaging electrical and electronic equipment, bed / cupboard / safe, and decorating and lighting objects. Any damage to the assets in your possession will be charged in addition to the daily expenses and other expenses.
5) It is SEAZED to HOTEL users
A) Use of Hotel employees to perform private services;
B) To interfere, directly or indirectly, in the services of responsibility of the Administration of the Hotel
C) To stay in the same apartment, people beyond the limit allowed contracted;
D) To practice acts considered harmful and / or inadequate to morality and good manners;
E) Smoking inside the restaurant, apartments, bathrooms and other internal areas, and the guest must use the hotel’s external area for it;
F) The guest is not allowed to attend the restaurant using swimwear (or shirtless);
G) Cooking in apartments;
H) Children should sleep with disposable diapers to avoid damage to the mattresses, bedding and bathing of the apartments;
I) The use of sound in high volume, and there must be respect for the silence for the other guests. Especially after 10:00 p.m.
J) The carrying and use of any legally prohibited substance or any type of weapon;
K) The practice of sports in inappropriate places or that may offer risk to other users;
L) The use of toys in places that are improper or that may cause harm to third parties;
M) Take animals to the hotel premises;
N) Abandon glass containers in inappropriate places such as in the circulation and leisure areas;
6) When you are out for a walk or use the common areas of the hotel, take good care of your belongings, such as cameras, cell phones, backpacks, bags, etc. Never leave these objects unattended. The custody of these is the sole responsibility of the owner.
7) When leaving the room make sure to have locked the windows and closed the door. Goods and valuables such as jewelry, watches, cameras, cell phones, credit cards, identity, passport and etc.
7.1) The Hotel is not responsible for damages or thefts of vehicles, nor caused by nature’s inclemencies and others, such as break-ins, fire, acts of vandalism practiced by third parties.
8) MONEY OR VALUE OBJECTS left on the premises of the apartment are the sole responsibility of their guest owners.
9) For any information about the city, services, tours, medicines, medical assistance, assistance and suggestions, guests are kindly requested to contact the reception. We will be happy to help you.
10) It is not allowed to remove bathroom linen or other objects from Hotel properties.
11) Any damages that may be caused to the property of the Hotel, either by the holder of the lodging or his companions, will be reimbursed upon the closing of the account, making as reference the values included in the spreadsheet of costs and assets of equity, Available from management.
12) It is not allowed, at any time, the use of sound equipment or instruments that disturb as well as loud conversations, shouts or verbiage that serve against the tranquility or that cause embarrassment to other guests, especially in the period between 22:00 At 07:00 a.m. Therefore, from 10:00 p.m., silence must be respected by all, except at internal events of the hotel, in which all guests will be aware of its accomplishment.
13) Management reserves the right to veto the lodging of non-converts to the Hotel and will not be accepted contrary to this regulation or violate legal or moral norms, will be invited to withdraw from the establishment.
14) When any employee of this establishment turns around and does not answer promptly and corrects, the Guest Guests are requested to take their complaints to Management, who will take immediate action.
15) The Hotel reserves the right to request the vacating of apartments when it is verified the use by people drunk, for illegal activities, contrary to morality or good manners.
16) According to articles 82 and 83 of the Child and Adolescent Statute, “Accommodation under the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age in a hotel, motel, boarding house, or similar establishment is prohibited unless accompanied by the parents or guardian Legal, “proving documentary kinship or condition, or even if accompanied by a larger person, with written authorization and with a notarized signature of the parent or legal guardian.
17) It is the responsibility of the legal guardian to ensure that adolescents do not remain unaccompanied in the private areas (apartments) and common areas of the hotel, avoiding possible incidents.
18) Common areas (external areas including sidewalks, stairways and parking for example and internal areas such as Entrance Hall, stairways and etc.) are usually of transit from third parties, and guests are responsible for their belongings and minors in these areas. Areas. For security purposes, common areas are monitored by cameras.
19) The indemnification resulting from the loss of the keys of the apartment will be made by the guest of the hotel, upon the closing of his account.
19.1) Amount to be charged for the replacement of the key will be R $ 20.00.
20) Expenses that are not covered by the daily rates (consumption of frigobar, telephone and others) will be added in the daily rates.
21) The change of apartment (upgrade) is sometimes possible not other times, depending on the occupancy of the hotel at the time of request. The impossibility of upgrading does not generate any indemnification to the guest.
22) EXTERNAL SERVICES: Services such as Taxi, Pharmacy, Car Rental, Restaurants, Tours, Delivery and etc. are not the hotel’s responsibility. But if guests come to the front desk. Ask for information we would be happy to help you with.
23) It is expressly prohibited the stay of animals in the hotel premises.
24) The Hotel will not be responsible for objects or values forgotten inside the vehicles in the parking lot which is public ..
25) The Hotel does not have a lifeguard for swimming pools, so do not be held responsible for any problems that may occur, especially people who can not swim. The same criterion applied in all leisure areas.
26) The belongings of the lost or forgotten guests at the Hotel will be stored for a maximum of 90 days, and the hotel will be free to give a destination that is convenient after this period.
27) Our frigobar consists of:
04 – Mineral Water
28) The solution of cases not covered by this regulation will be the responsibility of the Hotel Management. Complaints and suggestions please contact the reception or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the preference.